21:43 / 26.11.2020
425
Four members of a family die from carbon monoxide poisoning in Syrdarya 

On November 25, 2020, four members of a family died from carbon monoxide poisoning in one of the apartment buildings located in the territory of Dustlik mahalla, Khavas district, Syrdarya region. This was reported to Kun.uz by the relatives of the deceased.

It was found that the house was heated by a hand-made stove due to a drop in gas pressure in these multi-storey apartments.

A woman (born in 1988) and her three children (aged 3, 7 and 10) died as a result of the incident.

Top