11:19 / 28.03.2023
4962

Gas explosion kills 4 people in Samarkand

Four members of a family living in the Madrasa neighborhood of the Kattakurgan district, Samarkand region died as a result of a gas explosion in their house. The regional prosecutor's office issued an official statement on the incident.

According to the prosecutor’s office, the explosion was caused by a short circuit of the natural gas heating furnace in the house.

As a result, a man, his wife and their two grandchildren received bodily injuries and were hospitalized.

Three of them died on March 26, and one – on March 27.

Currently, the district prosecutor’s office is investigating the case.

Related News
Top