In accordance with the decree of President Shavkat Mirziyoyev, Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia will open its branch in Tashkent starting from the academic year 2019/2020.
The main activities of the branch are determined as:
- training highly qualified engineering and technical personnel in accordance with international educational standards, capable of solving the most important scientific and technological problems of industrial sectors of the republic;
- conducting fundamental and applied scientific research in the field of chemical technology of nanomaterials, materials science and the protection of materials from corrosion, the technology of artistic processing of materials and other branches of industrial production;
- training, retraining and advanced training of specialists, scientific and pedagogical personnel, ensure their integration into the world educational and scientific community;
- developing and implementing new educational programs aimed at improving and modernizing the system for training technical and scientific personnel;
- creating conditions for the close integration of education, science and industry.
The branch provides training, retraining and advanced training for specialists at all levels, including the training of scientific and pedagogical personnel, in areas of undergraduate education and graduate programs approved by the university, taking into account the need for personnel.
Training will be carried out in Russian in accordance with the federal educational standards of the Russian Federation on the basis of curricula and educational programs approved by the university in coordination with the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.