16:59 / 24.10.2019
0
324
Family of 4 dies from carbon monoxide poisoning in Khorezm

Four people died from carbon monoxide poisoning in the Khorezm region, head of the public relations and legal information department of the Prosecutor General’s Office Khayot Shamsutdinov told Kun.uz.

Photo: Shutterstock

It is reported that on October 22, 2019 at 22:00, K.G. (45, self-employed), a resident of Ostana village, Yangiariq district of the Khorezm region, his wife and two children died in their house as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning from a self-made heating stove.

The district prosecutor’s office is investigating the incident.

Leave a comment.You must register to post a comment!
Top