The concept of strengthening the positive image of Uzbekistan in the international arena will be adopted. A relevant draft resolution of the President was posted on the portal for discussing draft normative-legal acts.
The followings have been determined as the main objectives of the policy of Uzbekistan to strengthen its positive image in the international arena:
- achieving appreciation and being recognized by state and non-state structures, international organizations and financial institutions of foreign countries as a dynamically developing and modern democratic country;
- continuing large-scale reforms and changes in the political, socio-economic and cultural spheres, enhancing the attractiveness of the country for investors and business partners, strengthening the competitiveness of the national economy in the world, creating the most favorable conditions for the implementation of important economic projects in the interests of Uzbekistan;
- promoting the export of local goods and services in regional and global markets through the formation and consolidation of an attractive national brand of Uzbekistan in the international arena;
- strengthening national sovereignty, stability and security by supporting international initiatives of the Republic and escalating its positive image in the world community;
- ensuring that Uzbekistan is enlisted as one of the leading Asian business, cultural and tourism centers.