11:50 / 24.10.2020
427
Uzbekistan allotted over $133 million for development of youth entrepreneurship in nine months

Within the framework of family entrepreneurship development programs for the past period of 2020, a total of 4.4 trillion soums of concessional loans were allocated for the implementation of more than 150 thousand projects, the Central Bank said in a statement.

According to the bank’s press service, legal entities and individual entrepreneurs received 44% (1 trillion 964 billion soums) of the total amount of allocated loans, and self-employed individuals received the remaining 56% (2 trillion 470 billion soums). 

The main attention was paid to the financing of projects that create additional sources of income for the population.

Of the allotted loans, 78% (3.5 trillion soums) accounts for the implementation of the program Every Family Entrepreneur and the remaining 22% (980.0 billion soums) – for other programs.

1 trillion 213 billion soums of these funds were directed to the development of women's entrepreneurship, 1 trillion 385 billion soums for the development of youth entrepreneurship.

Top