From January 25 this year, the Chevrolet Tracker crossover will be replaced by a next-generation Tracker, Uzavtosanoat reports.
The updated model is equipped with an audio system with a panoramic sunroof, LED lights and an 8-inch touch screen.
The technical characteristics of the car are as follows:
• modern three-cylinder ECOTEC turbocharged engine;
• 123 horsepower;
• 6-speed automatic transmission;
• access to the cabin and start the engine without a key;
• STOP-START intelligent fuel-saving system;
• refurbished and extended baggage compartment.
The cost of the updated model will start at 145 million soums, LT model – at 193,043,478 soums.