The presidential decree “On additional measures to support the services sector” was adopted.
The period of validity of customs duty privileges for the following goods and transport upon import to Uzbekistan will be extended until January 1, 2024:
- new medical equipment, components and their spare parts, as well as consumables imported by legal entities on the established list, including on the basis of the lease agreement;
- new ambulances for non-governmental medical organizations;
- equipment, machinery, raw materials, components and spare parts, construction and other materials, renovation and equipping of thematic parks, hotels and other accommodation facilities according to the established lists;
- vehicles with 8 or more seats used for passenger transportation, and not more than 5 years of production;
- warehouse equipment, loading and unloading equipment, units, spare parts, not produced in Uzbekistan, intended for the provision of transport and logistics services;
- equipment for ramps, ski lifts, funiculars and other similar objects, banji-jamping and zipline attractions, controlled (airship, balloon) and uncontrolled balloons, gondolas, rafting and flyboarding, mechanisms and parts.
Upon import to Uzbekistan, the following goods are exempt from customs duties from October 1, 2021 to January 1, 2024:
- training laboratory, special equipment and facilities for educational institutions according to the established list;
- non-prohibited slot machines, equipment for video games and automatic bowling equipment;
- new dental and cosmetology equipment, components and spare parts, as well as consumables imported by legal entities on the established list, including on the basis of a lease agreement.