In January-February 2022, Uzbekistan exported $10.5 million worth of silk and silk products to 12 countries.
According to the State Statistics Committee, the export of silk and silk products increased by $5 million compared to the same period last year.
During the reporting period, the republic exported silk products mainly to the following countries:
- China - $3.4 million
- Vietnam - $2.7 million
- Tajikistan - $1.8 million
- Iran - $1 million
- India - $959 thousand
- UAE - $279 thousand
- Korea Republic - $196 thousand
- Turkmenistan - $156 thousand
Provinces that exported the most silk products abroad in 2 months:
- Samarkand region - $3 million
- Kashkadarya region - $1.7 million
- Bukhara region - $1.5 million
- Andijan region - $1.1 million