President Shavkat Mirziyoyev signed a decree on measures for further integrated development of the national system for provision of public services.
According to the decree, from June 1, 2019 onwards, individuals and legal entities are entitled to apply for public services at any public service centers (regardless of residential registration and mailing address).
While applying for state services through the Single portal of interactive state services, state fees, collections and other payments are paid 90% of the amount paid upon contacting through the Centers or directly to the service providers.
From August 1, 2019, when rendering public services, it is prohibited for government agencies and other organizations to obtain certificates of tax debts, certificates of registration of taxpayers, certificates of income paid by individuals and withholding tax amounts on individuals.
From April 1, 2019, the following separate licensing procedures in the entrepreneurial sphere will be canceled:
- Certificate of registration of the export contract.
- Permit certificate for slaughter of livestock.
- Conclusion on conducting land reclamation damaged by the use of subsoil plot.
- Permission to advertise medicines for minors.
- Deployment of commercial objects of business entities engaged in retail trade in products made of precious metals and precious stones.
- Permission for production of geological survey, prospecting, researching and other exploration work on all categories of land.