On January 30, the State Committee for Tourism Development addressed to tour operators and travel agents of Uzbekistan.
The Committee recommended tour operators and travel agents:
- to suspend the sale of tours to China until the situation improves there;
- to exchange tours that are bought or sold to China to countries, where the sanitary situation is fine;
- to inform tourists, in accordance with the legislation, about the epidemiological situation of the country departing for.
“At the same time, tour operators (travel agents), in case of deterioration in the health of a tourist who is located on the territory of Uzbekistan, should inform the nearest medical institution and the Agency for Sanitary and Epidemiological Wellbeing,” the press service of the State Tourism Committee said.
In addition, representatives of legal entities (tour operators, travel agents, accommodation facilities, etc.) are recommended:
- at the first signs of the disease, to provide respiratory protection (masks) to the patient;
- to call an ambulance (103);
- to be sure to inform the nearest medical institution and the Agency for Sanitary and Epidemiological Wellbeing (+99871 276-46-65; +99871 246-49-66).
It should be recalled that the number of coronavirus victims in China increased up to 170 people, the number of infected - up to 7,711.