The Cabinet of Ministers has published a draft resolution “On the approval of the list of areas with the border zone regime on the territory of Uzbekistan” on the portal regulation.gov.uz. The project was initiated by the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
The project consists of:
· A provisional list of districts, cities, towns, and villages in the territory of Uzbekistan with a border zone regime;
· List of district councils, towns, villages, railway stations, airports and administrative and territorial units with a border zone regime in the territory of the Surkhandarya region;
· Additional list of districts, cities, settlements and villages with a border zone regime in the territory of the Sariosiyo district, Surkhandarya region.
The Operational Service will use the list of district councils, cities, towns, villages, railway stations, airports and other administrative units in the border districts of the Surkhandarya region to organize its activities.
There will be constant monitoring of the border and passport regulations in the population centers located in the border zones.
The procedure for passing through the border zone, residing there and carrying out activities will be published by the mass media, and it will be explained to the population living in these areas. Experienced staff of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and members of the Border Guard will be involved in the process.
Provisional list of districts, towns, settlements, and villages with a border zone regime in the territory of Uzbekistan:
1. Tashkent region:
· Bostanlyk district – Qorabuloq, Polvonak, Mullolo, Kurduptur, Maydontol, Ispay, Qoshbuloq, Tepar, Takayongok, Zhauzhurek, Urungach, Chakak, Pskem.
2. Fergana region:
· Sokh district – Sokh settlement, Sarikaida, Dimersat, Yangiaryk, Ravon, Shaykhatalan, Malmut, Divayram, Limbur, Tul, Kalacha, Gaznou, Kizilkiyak, Chashma.
· Fergana district – Shokhimardon, Iordan, Ok-kiya, Kurgancha, Oksu, Kukkul, Sholang, Dashlok, Dutoba.
List of district councils, towns, settlements, villages, railway stations, airports and administrative and territorial units with a border zone regime in the territory of the Surkhandarya region:
· Muzrabad district – territories of Korakamar, Boldir, Navbakhor, Obodon, Shurob, Beshkutan, Halkobod, Muzrabad, Guliston village councils and Boldir railway station;
· Sherabad district – the territories of Zarapog and Yangiturmush village councils;
· Termez district – the territories of Termez city, Uchkizil settlement, the airport of Termez, Sherobod, Termez, Uchkizil, Navshahar, Galaba, Amuzang railway stations, and Pattakesar, Pakhtaobod, Yangiaryk, Khotinrobot village councils;
· Angor district – territories of Angor town, and Dostlik, Navoi, Kayram, Zang, Istiklol, Yangiobod, Tallimaron village councils;
· Sariosiyo district – territories of Khufar, Sufiyon, Sariosiyo, Uzbekistan, Tochiyon, Dashnobod, Boston, Navruz village councils;
· Uzun district – the territories of Telpakchinor, Zhoncheka, Okostona, Fayzova, Bobotog, Hondiza, Uzun village councils;
· Denau district – territory of state land reserves;
· Shurchin district – the territory of the Sokhibkor village council;
· Kumkurgan district – the territory of the Okkapchigay village council;
· Jarkurgan district – the territory of the Jarkurgon village council.
Supplementary list of districts, towns, settlements, and villages with a border zone regime in the territory of the Sariosiyo district, Surkhandarya region
Localities: Tamshush, Tamarkhut, Hamidarcha, Kishtut, Saripova, Angarikozi, Kunkormas, Mush, Shotrut, Hovat, Hurvatan, Zambog, Mizat, Sukhtay village, Debolo ruins, Novide ruins, Bugrs ruins, Maydonkozi ruins, summer Dakhani Duoba, Pitibarak, Guziak, Karsak, Nigobad ruins, Ustoch, Zinchob, Zevar, Kundajuvoz, Chosh, Pastikalon, Hojaosmin, Maland, Karsh, Vochakh, Zogkhona, Khardurin, Guliob, Tangiziroba, Boykishlok, Sarimazor, Gorny, Zahnobod, Khamrau, Issikchashma, Labiob, Bogi-Samarkand, Dorasoy.