239 teachers in the Bukhara region have been diagnosed with the coronavirus infection. This was reported at a briefing organized by the Head of the Regional Department of Public Education, Dilfuza Mustafoyeva.
According to the data, 18,831 teachers and technical personnel out of 28,053 (67.1 percent) underwent testing for the virus. 239 of them were diagnosed with the infection.
The results are as follows:
- In the city of Bukhara - 46 out of 3,259
- In the city of Kagan - 11 out of 666
- In the Alat district - 23 out of 1,237
- In the Bukhara district - 22 out of 1,843
- In the Vabkent district - 33 out of 1,903
- In the Karakul district - 20 out of 1,575
- In the Peshkun district - 29 out of 855
- In the Ramitan district - 15 out of 1,860
- In the Kagan district - 9 out of 9,055
- In the Gijduvon district - 10 out of 2,608
- In the Karaulbazar district - 7 out of 385
- In the Jondar district - 8 out of 857
- In the Shafirkon district - 5 out of 828
Samarkand has previously reported 137 cases of infection among teachers, while in Andijan the virus was identified in 52 teachers.