A 33-year-old man and his 26-year-old wife died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning in the Syrdarya region. Their 2-year-old daughter was admitted to the hospital’s intensive care unit, Kun.uz correspondent reports with reference to the regional prosecutor’s office.
Reportedly, on January 8, 2021, at 13:45, the duty department of the Akaltin district DIA was informed that citizen T.S. (born in 1987), living on the Marjonbulak Street, Akaltin district, his wife I.S. (born in 1994) and their minor child E.R. (born in 2019) were poisoned in their house. As a result of the poisoning, T.S. died at the scene.
Also, his wife I.S. and his minor child E.R. were admitted to the intensive care unit of the Akaltin district hospital. Despite the medical care provided, I.S. died in the hospital.
Currently, the Akaltin district prosecutor’s office is investigating the case.