The Cabinet of Ministers has announced the draft resolution on establishing the International School of Finance and Technology (ISFT) in Tashkent region.
The government may approve the proposal of the State Inspectorate for Quality Control of Education, the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, the Tashkent regional administration and the International School of Finance Technology and Science to establish the ISFT in Tashkent region.
The following are the main tasks and areas of activity of the University:
• training of highly qualified personnel in the field of international accounting and audit, business management, financial analysis, financial risk management and other areas, taking into account the needs of the national economy;
• extensive cooperation with leading foreign higher education and research institutions, involving highly qualified local and foreign specialists, including compatriots working abroad;
• improving the skills of employees of state-owned enterprises and other enterprises of the country, organizing exchange programs based on cooperation with leading foreign research institutions;
• introducing modern pedagogical and information-communication technologies in the educational process;
• implementation of research activities.