Information has spread on social networks that the recent decision of the Republican Special Commission is canceled, and the entrance to Tashkent will be open.
In particular, Daryo published relevant reports.
The first report said that the decision of the Republican Special Commission to restrict access to Tashkent would be canceled by a new decision. Later, the editorial staff edited and made changes there. The new report says that the decision may be changed.
As the head of the press service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs Shohrukh Giyasov told Kun.uz, the above information does not correspond to reality. He noted that law enforcement agencies are taking all necessary measures to implement the decision of the special commission.
The head of the press service of the Tashkent city DIA, Nulifur Madiyeva, also said that the decision of the special commission had not been canceled. In an interview with Kun.uz, she stressed that entry to Tashkent is partially limited.
It should be recalled that the other day the Republican Special Commission made a new decision. According to it, from June 28 to July 12, entry to Tashkent by vehicles (buses, cars) from neighboring regions will be limited, except in cases of extreme necessity.
Later it became known that the following persons will be allowed to enter the capital:
- persons who permanently reside in Tashkent (with registration);
- foreigners who permanently reside in Tashkent (with registration);
- persons who arrive in Tashkent for treatment;
- persons who work in Tashkent on a permanent basis (if there are documents confirming this fact – a certificate from the place of work);
- persons who fly to other countries through the Tashkent airport (if there is an air ticket);
- foreign tourists, their drivers, translators and representatives of travel agencies;
- all truck drivers who transport construction materials and agricultural products, as well as mail;
- employees of the Health Ministry and the Sanitary-Epidemiological Welfare and Public Health Service.
According to the press service of the Transport Ministry, entry to Tashkent by train or plane from neighboring regions will not be limited.
“So far, no one has canceled the movement of trains and aircraft flights between the regions and the capital. Residents can use the services of these vehicles. However, everyone must strictly observe the relevant rules,” the Transport Ministry said.
Toshshakhartranskhizmat JSC also reported that the bus service with the Tashkent region will continue as usual.