In January-October 2021, Uzbekistan exported about $30 million worth of footwear products to 14 foreign countries.
The export of footwear products increased by $1.8 million compared to the same period last year, the State Statistics Committee said.
During the period under review, major importers of Uzbek-made footwear were:
- Kyrgyzstan - $16.5 million
- Kazakhstan - $7 million
- Tajikistan - $4.5 million
- Russia - $861 thousand
- Afghanistan - $631 thousand
The regions that exported the most footwear in 10 months of 2021:
- Andijan region - $12.8 million
- Samarkand region - $6.5 million
- Fergana region - $6 million
- Tashkent region - $1.9 million