The presidential decree “On additional measures to support citizens of Uzbekistan and their families temporarily working abroad” was adopted.
From June 1, 2022, the Institute of Representation of the Agency for External Labor Migration under the Ministry of Employment and Labor Relations will be introduced in the relevant regions of Russia, Turkey and Kazakhstan (12 units). At least 2 representatives will be attached to each of these areas.
From May 1, 2022, every year on the basis of a written recommendation of assistant khokims:
- one-time financial assistance in the amount of 2 BCAs (540 thousand soums) will be provided to families whose breadwinners have migrated abroad and are registered in the information system “Single Register of Social Protection”;
- medicines, wheelchairs, hearing aids for family members with disabilities, registered in the information system “Single Register of Social Protection” of migrant workers or included in one of the “Temir daftar”, “Ayollar daftari” and “Yoshlar daftari” and one-time financial assistance in the amount of 5 BCAs (1 million 350 thousand soums) for the purchase of orthopedic products;
- family members of migrant workers who have reached retirement age or with group I or II disability living in Uzbekistan will be provided with one-time free permit to sanatoriums and preventive care facilities in the trade union system.
Until January 1, 2023, the following compensations will be paid:
- to cover the costs associated with passing the qualifying exams in foreign languages or professions, if they are successfully passed – in the amount of 3 BCAs (810 thousand soums);
- for the purchase of a travel ticket – in the amount of 2 BCAs (540 thousand soums);
- on the issuance of “work visa” – in the amount of 5 BCAs (1 million 350 thousand soums).