The Special Republican Commission has adopted a number of decisions to mitigate quarantine restrictions in the country.
According to the decision of the Commission, from June 5, the following places will resume their activities in areas classified as “green” zones:
· training centers and clubs;
· religious organizations (mosques will be opened, but collective ceremonies such as Friday prayers are not currently allowed);
· cultural facilities (theaters – no spectators allowed);
· gyms and swimming pools.
In areas classified as “green” and “yellow”:
· hotels, sanatoriums, boarding houses, children’s camps, guest houses, beaches, other recreational facilities and accommodation facilities (except hostels);
· public catering facilities operating in the above areas;
· home hotels and summer-houses registered with the tax authorities.
From June 15, the following places will resume their activities in areas classified as “green” and “yellow” zones:
· public catering facilities;
· preschool education organizations;
· commodity markets;
· bus services between regions.