According to the press service of the Health Ministry, by 17:00, August 7, 522 new cases were registered, bringing the total number of cases to more than 29,000. In addition, 472 patients were cured during the day, and the total number of people who have fully recovered from the coronavirus infection has exceeded 20,000.
“As of 17:00, August 7, 2020, the number of infection cases in Uzbekistan stands at 29,057,” the ministerial report reads.
New cases were identified among citizens, who have submitted samples for prophylaxis due to elevated body temperature and people, who have been in contact with coronavirus patients.
New cases (+522)
• in Tashkent – 333 cases;
• in the Tashkent region – 153 cases;
• in Karakalpakstan – 8 cases;
• in the Khorezm region – 15 cases;
• in the Andijan region – 13 cases.
The recovered (+472)
472 patients have been cured in four regions, bringing the total number of recovered to 20,059.
• in the city of Tashkent – 286 people;
• in the Tashkent region – 164 people;
• in the Andijan region – 20 people;
• in Karakalpakstan – 2 people.
Death cases (+4)
By 17:00 today, four more death cases have been registered:
• 39-year-old B.S., a resident of the Almazar district (male);
• 68-year-old L.K., a resident of the Uchtepa district (female);
• 69-year-old S.B., a resident of the Kibray district (male);
• 71-year-old N.I., a resident of the Mirzo Ulugbek district (female).