On November 7, a fire broke out in one of the private houses in Samara. According to the report, it claimed the lives of four people.
Nine people were injured in the incident and four of them died later. Among the injured, there was one Uzbek national who was hospitalized in the 1st clinical hospital of Samara. The man is diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning and injury of soft tissues of the head.
The investigators are currently establishing the identities of those killed in the fire.
The law enforcement agencies are conducting investigations. The Consulate General of Uzbekistan is in constant contact with the competent authorities and the medical institution.