The Toshkent Metropoliteni UE reported that all lobbies will be opened in stages until December 10, 2020.
On September 24, it was reported that 17 lobbies of the Tashkent metro stations had been temporarily closed. Currently, eight of them are already operating.
Nine lobbies remain closed for technical reasons:
• Station “Hamid Olimjon” - a lobby on the side of the National Bank of Uzbekistan;
• Station “Amir Timur Hiyoboni” - a lobby on the side of school N.50;
• Station “Mirzo Ulugbek” - a lobby next to the Milliy Stadium;
• Station “Toshkent” - a lobby on the side of the General Post Office;
• Station “Oybek” - a lobby on the side of the Pharmaceutical Institute;
• Station “Kosmanavtlar” - a lobby next to the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
• Station “Abdulla Qodiriy” - a lobby on the side of the Goethe Institute;
• Station “Minor” - a lobby near the Institute of Finance.
• Station “Mustaqillik Maydoni” - a lobby on the side of the Independence Square.