The khokim of Tashkent has signed the decision “On the introduction of new amounts of one-time fees, rent and the cost of services provided by the administrations of markets and trade centers of Tashkent”.
According to the information portal Norma, based on Article 25 of the Law “On State Power at Local Level” and the “Center of Municipal Assets Management”, the followings have been approved:
- the amount of one-time charges levied by the administration of markets and trade points;
- the amount of rent and the cost of services provided by the administration of the Sergeli Automobile Market (LLC “Iste'molda bo'lgan transport vositalari va ehtiyot qismlar Sergeli bozori”), the “O’rikzor” trading complex (LLC “O'rikzor savdo kompleksi”);
- rates for the rental of equipment and services provided by the administration of markets and shopping centers;
- rents for buildings on the balance sheet of markets and shopping centers;
- fees for the compulsory protection and maintenance of public facilities in markets and shopping centers.