08:28 / 29.10.2021
2342
Uzbekistan’s population owes 2.1 trillion soums for heat energy

In Uzbekistan, the population owes 2.1 trillion soums for the supplied heat energy.

This was announced by the Deputy Minister of Housing and Communal Services Kurban Tursunov during a briefing at the AIMC.

According to him, the debt of heat supply companies for gas, electricity and cold water exceeded 2.5 trillion soums.

“The share of the population observing payment discipline is 50-60%. The remaining 35-40% will be disconnected from heat supply if payment is not made in a timely manner,” he said.

Previously, it was reported that today more than 1.2 million subscribers in Uzbekistan have accounts receivable for “blue fuel” in the amount of 501.6 billion soums.

Top