11:59 / 29.11.2021
1881
18 people hospitalized after a major fire in a hostel in Tashkent

Today, November 29, at 05:05 in the morning, a gas-air mixture ignited and a fire broke out in a hostel located on the territory of Uzmill LLC in the Sergeli district of Tashkent.

According to the Emergencies Ministry, there were 43 workers in the building. As a result of the fire, 18 of them were hospitalized in the Republican Scientific Center for Emergency Medical Aid with burns of varying severity.

It is noted that no one was killed in the fire.

“4 fire and rescue crews arrived at the scene, the fire was localized at 05:29 and completely extinguished at 05:43,” the report says.

According to preliminary data, the fire was caused by the accumulation of gas in the room due to a malfunction of the gas pipeline.

Top