The authorities of Uzbekistan intend to reduce the amount of state duties when buying a car and for real estate transactions.
This was announced by the deputy of the Legislative Chamber of Oliy Majlis Rasul Kusherbayev.
According to the bill, the country assumes a significant reduction in state fees for notarial acts.
In particular, when transferring transport to another person, it is proposed to establish:
- 3 BCAs for the car (in practice, depending on the engine power and date of manufacture – from 2 to 10 BCAs);
- 25% of the BCA when registering a motor vehicle, motor cart or boat (now – from 10% to 50% of the BCA);
- for a power of attorney for the right to manage and dispose of transport and an agreement for the free use of vehicles – 2 BCAs (now – 3 BCAs).
It should be recalled that from September 1, 2021, the base calculating amount on the territory of the republic has been set at 270,000 soums.
In addition, Uzbekistan plans to reduce state duties for real estate transactions.
According to Rasul Kusherbayev, for notarial confirmation of contracts related to the transfer of real estate to another person, it is proposed to establish a state duty in the amount of:
- 1.5 BCA if it is located in Tashkent, Nukus and regional centers (now from 1 to 3 BCAs, depending on the area);
- 1 BCA, if it is located in other settlements (now from 50% to 1.5 BCA, depending on the area).