Shavkat Mirziyoyev signed a decree “On measures to fundamentally improve the system of support and protection of entrepreneurial activity”.
According to the document, now reception offices of the Prime Minister will be established in Uzbekistan to consider appeals from entrepreneurs.
The followings have been identified as main activities of the reception offices for consideration of complaints of entrepreneurs:
- receiving business entity representatives, including foreign investors, through videoconferencing and outdoor receptions;
- ensuring the observance of the rights and legitimate interests of business entities, including foreign investors;
- consideration of problematic issues and removal of existing bureaucratic barriers to the development of entrepreneurship, including on the issues of allocating land plots and buildings, loans, obtaining permits;
- monitoring, summarizing and analyzing systemic problems impeding the development of entrepreneurship and attracting foreign investment, as well as preparing proposals for improving legislation in this area;
- ensuring the functioning of a single interactive portal “business.gov.uz”, providing for the introduction of an effective platform for receiving, processing, monitoring and controlling the solution of the problems of entrepreneurs.
It is envisaged that reception offices for consideration of applications by businessmen in Karakalpakstan, regions, the city of Tashkent, districts and cities will be placed in the buildings of the corresponding Centers for State Services.