On October 25, the regular meeting of the CIS Council of Heads of Government was held in Moscow. The Prime Minister of Uzbekistan Abdulla Aripov attended the meeting.
At the event, Prime Ministers of the CIS member countries signed the following 17 documents:
1. On the Concept of Cooperation of the CIS member states in the field of digital development of society and the Plan of Priority Measures for its Implementation.
2. On the Strategy for Information Security of the CIS member states.
3. On the Agreement on Cooperation For Creation and Application of Reference Materials for Composition and Properties of Substances and Materials.
4. On the Complex of joint actions of the CIS member states on prevention and control of avian influenza and Newcastle disease for the period up to 2025.
5. On the main directions of activity of antimonopoly authorities of the CIS member states.
6. On the main directions of development of radio navigation of the CIS member states for 2019-2024.
7. On the implementation of the Reclamation of the Territories of States Affected by Uranium Extractive Industries in 2018 Interstate Target Programme.
8. On the continuation in 2020-2024 of the search for servicemen missing during the war in Afghanistan in 1979-1989, the search for burial sites, exhumation, identification of remains and their reburial in the homeland.
9. On the Games of the CIS countries;
10. On the Protocol on Amendments to the Agreement on Cooperation of the CIS Member States in Combating Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs, Psychotropic Substances and Precursors of Nov. 30, 2000;
11. (13.1) On the execution of the unified budget of the CIS bodies for 2018 and some issues of financial support for the activities of the CIS bodies in 2019;
12. (13.2) On changes in the amount of share contributions of the CIS member states to the unified budget of the CIS bodies;
13. (13.3) On the CIS bodies’ unified budget for 2020;
14. (13.4) On some issues of the CIS Economic Court activities;
15. (13.5) On financing in 2020 Plan of Action for the Implementation of the Basic Directions for the Further Development of Medical and Social Assistance and Improvement of the Quality of Life of War Veterans - Participants in Local Conflicts and Members of Their Families in the CIS member states for the period up to 2020;
16. (13.6) On the use of allocations for the creation and development of a joint air defense system of the CIS member states and ensuring the activities of the Coordinating Committee on Air Defense under the CIS Council of Defense Ministers in 2018;
17. (13.7) On allocation of funds for the creation and development of the joint air defense system of the CIS member states in 2020.