20:32 / 14.02.2020
0
454
20-year-old boy, who arrived from China, dies in Kokand. Health Ministry comments

On February 5, a 20-year-old boy, who arrived from China, died in Kokand. The Ministry of Health reported that the cause of his death was carbon monoxide poisoning.

“On February 5 of this year, Muhammadbobur Abdukadirov (born in 2000), a resident of the Khayotobod village of the Uzbekistan district (Fergana region), went to the bathroom in his house in order to take a shower. He did not come out for several hours. After that his relatives broke into the bathroom and found his dead body.

Although the citizen died in the bathroom, he was taken to the Kokand city medical emergency department. After promptly examining the body, resuscitators of the diagnostics department confirmed the biological death. The case was immediately reported to the law enforcement bodies and the corpse was sent to the Kokand city forensic medical examination department. The preliminary forensic medical examination revealed specific signs of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Reportedly, Muhammadbobur Abdukadirov traveled to China to learn the language and returned to Uzbekistan on January 31 of this year through South Korea.

On the day of his return to Uzbekistan, he was examined by medical staff at the Rural Family Polyclinic No. 71, located in the Uzbekistan district. He was kept in quarantine for two weeks and no signs of the illness was detected. This is also confirmed by the information on the outpatient card of Abdukadirov.

According to the forensic medical examination, Abdukadirov’s death occurred as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning, but no signs of coronavirus were identified,” the Ministry of Health reported.

Leave a comment.You must register to post a comment!
Top