During the quarantine period in the country, a number of enforcement actions will be temporarily suspended by the Bureau of Compulsory Enforcement (BCE).
According to Shavkat Khaydarov, deputy director of the Bureau of Compulsory Enforcement, a number of enforcement actions will be postponed during the quarantine period. He announced this at an online briefing, Kun.uz correspondent reports.
During the current quarantine period, it is recommended that state executors postpone the implementation of the following enforcement measures:
- to confiscate property in the house to cover debts;
- seizure of certain items specified in the enforcement document from the debtor and transfer them to the claimant;
- eviction of the debtor;
- placement of the claimant in the debtor’s house;
- seizure and transfer of a land plot;
- demolition of the building (facility);
- taking the child away and handing him over,”
It is reported that state executors are being explained that enforcement actions can be carried out in urgent cases only with the permission of the head of the territorial administration or his deputy, under strict compliance with the quarantine rules.