The regional commission for preventing the spread of the coronavirus infection in Bukhara has issued an official statement.
In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus infection in the region and to ensure the sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the population, from June 2, 2020 to an indefinite period the following measures will come into force:
• the movement of private vehicles (except for trucks, agricultural vehicles and vehicles with special permits (stickers)) is suspended in Shafirkan and Gijduvan districts;
• entry and exit of private vehicles from other cities and districts to the territory of the Bukhara city (except for trucks, agricultural vehicles and vehicles with special permits) is allowed only at certain times of the day (from 07:00 to 10:00, from 17:00 to 20:00);
• unnecessary movement of private vehicles on the territory of the region from 22:00 to 06:00 (except for work, need for food, medicines and so on) is restricted;
• entry and exit of citizens, vehicles through the border areas of the Navoi region is carried out on the basis of strict quarantine requirements;
• local truckers (permanently registered in the Bukhara region) entering the region through the customs border post “Olot” in the Olot district, the regular road patrol post “Sarmijon” in the Gijduvan district, the checkpoint “Kizilkum” in the Romitan district and the regular road patrol post “Shirinbulak” in the Karavulbozor district are quarantined in the prescribed manner at these posts;
• according to the statement of the Special Republican Commission, the driver’s seat in the passenger compartment of a vehicle designed for non-directional taxi activities must be covered with transparent plastic or special film, the driver and passenger must wear a medical mask (it is forbidden to carry a passenger without a medical mask);
• groups of no more than 2 people (except for family groups) are allowed to visit parks and recreation areas (excluding the activities of attractions, entertainment facilities and fast food outlets) from 09:00 to 20:00 in strict compliance with the established quarantine requirements.