The Special Republican Commission has adopted new decisions.
According to the document, from July 10 to August 1, the activities of the following facilities are banned in the country:
- recreation parks;
- non-food markets and large stores that sell non-food products;
- Gyms, fitness clubs and pools;
- preschool educational institutions and training courses;
- catering facilities (restaurants, cafes, canteens, teahouses). Delivery services are permitted;
- sanatoriums, boarding houses and children’s camps.
It should be recalled that earlier Uzbekistan extended lockdown measures until August 1.