Uzbekistan Airways has announced the resumption of regular flights on a number of routes.
According to the company, flights on the following routes are expected to be resumed:
- Tashkent-Dubai-Tashkent – once a week, from September 4, on Fridays;
- Tashkent-Frankfurt-Tashkent – once a week from September 10, on Thursdays;
- Tashkent-Almaty-Tashkent – once a week, from September 11, on Fridays;
- Tashkent-Bishkek-Tashkent - once a week, from September 14, on Mondays;
- Tashkent-Istanbul-Tashkent – on September 4, 7, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 24, 25, 28 and 30;
Passengers planning to return to Uzbekistan on Uzbekistan Airways flights from the above-mentioned cities must submit a certificate of PCR test for COVID-19 in Russian or English 72 hours before the flight. If the test is positive, passengers will not be allowed on the board.
Passengers arriving on regular flights from Germany, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the United Arab Emirates, and Turkey with a certificate of COVID-19 test results will be required to complete a questionnaire with the obligation to isolate themselves for 14 days: citizens of Uzbekistan will have to stay at their place of permanent residence and foreign nationals – at the place of their temporary registration.
Upon arrival, passengers with fever or other symptoms will be checked at the Tashkent airport. Passengers with a positive PCR test will be hospitalized for treatment.
It was noted that if citizens of Uzbekistan plan to fly to the above cities, they must independently determine the sanitary requirements in these cities and make sure that there are appropriate grounds for entry to the above countries before buying a ticket.