The Sanitary-Epidemiological Welfare and Public Health Service has published a list of categories of citizens who will receive coronavirus vaccines free of charge.
According to the agency’s press service, 4.1 million people will be vaccinated free of charge in Uzbekistan.
- Senior citizens aged 65 to 74 – 1,085,797;
- Elderly people aged 75 to 84 – 388,686;
- People over 85 years of age – 139,280;
- Medical staff – 447,976;
- Persons with chronic diseases – 888,190;
- Teachers in general education schools – 689,383;
- Pre-school education staff – 223,426;
- Members of the security forces and the armed forces – 180,000.
It was previously reported that Uzbekistan plans to use two vaccines for mass vaccination against coronavirus – Russian Sputnik V and Sino-Uzbek ZF-UZ-VAC 2001.