23:01 / 06.03.2021
2401
5 people died from carbon monoxide poisoning in Turtkul district

On March 6, Turtkul district DIA received a report on the death of 5 people living in the Yangiabad mahalla.

Reportedly, a man, his two daughters (born in 2003 and 2010) and his son (born in 2010) and another person who was a guest in their house died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

According to the Prosecutor's Office of Karakalpakstan, a criminal case has been initiated under Article 259, Part 2, paragraphs "a" and "b" of the Criminal Code.

Currently, the Turtkul district DIA is conducting a preliminary investigation.

Top