11:39 / 29.03.2021
1341
4 people died from carbon monoxide poisoning in Samarkand

On March 28, 4 people died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a house located at Lohutiy Street in Samarkand.

On March 28, 4 people died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a house located at Lohutiy Street in Samarkand.

According to the prosecutor’s office, there were 5 people in the house, 4 of them died and 1 was admitted to the Samarkand branch of the Republican Scientific Emergency Medical Care with symptoms of severe poisoning.

The cause of the incident was a gas leak from a heating stove.

Currently, the Samarkand City Prosecutor’s Office is investigating the case.

Top