The Times Higher Education has announced its next issue of Impact Rankings.
In the ranking, Tashkent State University of Law (TSUL) took 401st place among thousands of participating universities from 94 regions and countries. TSUL has the highest result among higher education institutions of Uzbekistan in this ranking.
TSUL showed the following results:
- SDG 4: Quality Education – 201st place;
- SDG 5: Gender Equality – 401st place;
- SDG 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth – 201st place;
- SDG 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure – 401st place;
- SDG 10: Reduced Inequalities – 401st place;
- SDG 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions – 201st place;
- SDG 17: Partnerships for the Goals – 401st place.