The government of Uzbekistan has approved a list of 676 types of technological equipment exempted from customs duties and value added tax (VAT) when imported into the country.
The list of technological equipment was approved by the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers.
According to the decree, benefits for payment of import duties and VAT are applied to new technological equipment with special codes (TN VED) included in this list.
New technological equipment is technological equipment that was produced no more than 3 years ago at the time of customs clearance under the “release for free circulation” customs regime.
The list includes 676 types of technological equipment, in particular:
- Equipment for processing milk;
- Equipment for the production of bakery products, pasta, spaghetti or similar products;
- Equipment for the confectionery industry, the production of cocoa powder or chocolate;
- Equipment for processing meat or poultry;
- Machines for yarn dyeing;
- Automatic sewing machines;
- Civil passenger aircraft with more than 50 passenger seats, but less than 300 people.