Today, October 29, the Central Election Commission of Uzbekistan officially announced the results of the presidential elections.
According to the CEC Chairman Zayniddin Nizamkhodjaev, the results are as follows:
- 5.48 percent of voters (888,515 people) cast their votes for Alisher Kadyrov (“National Revival” Democratic Party of Uzbekistan);
- 80.12 percent (12,988,964 people) voted for Shavkat Mirziyoyev (UzLiDeP);
- 6.63 percent (1,075,516 people) voted for Maksuda Vorisova (People’s Democratic Party of Uzbekistan);
- 3.39 percent (549,766 people) voted for Bakhrom Abdukhalimov (“Justice” Social Democratic Party of Uzbekistan);
- 4.14 percent (670,641 people) voted for Narzulla Oblomurodov (Ecological Party of Uzbekistan).
On October 25, the Central Election Commission announced the preliminary results of the presidential elections.