13:19 / 25.11.2021
2059
Young man died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a rented apartment in Nukus

On November 24, at 07:00, a student of the Nukus State Pedagogical Institute died in a rented apartment, the press service of the Prosecutor’s Office of Karakalpakstan reported.

It is established that the cause of death was a gas leakage from the boiler in the house.

Currently, a forensic medical examination is being carried out.

The Nukus City Prosecutor’s Office is investigating the case. The investigation is being monitored by the Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Karakalpakstan.

Related News
Top