According to the State Statistics Committee, in January-November 2021, Uzbekistan imported 2.5 million tons of cement for $121.4 million.
The figure increased by 286.4 thousand tons compared to the same period last year, the committee noted.
During the reporting period, Uzbekistan imported cement mainly from the following countries:
- Kazakhstan - 1.1 million tons
- Tajikistan - 722.2 thousand tons
- Kyrgyzstan - 642.5 thousand tons
- Iran - 53.1 thousand tons
- Turkmenistan - 35.6 thousand tons