According to the State Statistics Committee, in January-November 2021, Uzbekistan imported 308.4 million liters of motor gasoline for $115.3 million.
Gasoline imports increased by 112 million liters compared to the same period last year, the committee says.
During the reporting period, Uzbekistan imported gasoline mainly from the following countries:
- Russia - 145.3 million liters
- Turkmenistan - 141.2 million liters
- Kazakhstan - 16 million liters
- Iraq - 3.6 million liters
- Iran - 1.8 million liters
In January-November 2021, Uzbekistan produced more than 1 million tons of gasoline.