In January 2022, Uzbekistan exported $72.3 million worth of finished textile products to 26 foreign countries.
Exports of finished textile products increased by $16.2 million compared to the same period last year, the State Statistics Committee said.
During the reporting period, Uzbekistan exported finished textile products mainly to the following countries:
- Russia - $39.4 million
- Kyrgyzstan - $24.1 million
- Kazakhstan - $3.1 million
- Ukraine - $1.2 million
- Germany - $828 thousand
- Tajikistan - $725 thousand
The provinces that exported the most finished textile products in January:
- Andijan region - $21.9 million
- Namangan region - $14.1 million
- Tashkent region - $11.7 million
- Tashkent city - $8 million
- Fergana region - $4.6 million