Uzbekcosmos agency, together with the British company Dialogue Events, will hold the first Space Technology Conference STC-2022 in Tashkent on May 10-11, the agency told Gazeta.uz.
The conference will focus on “Space technologies and their role in socio-economic development”.
The following representatives are expected to attend the international conference:
• Aerospace Committee of the Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry of Kazakhstan;
• Turkish Space Agency (TUA);
• Azerbaijan Space Agency (Azercosmos);
• UAE Space Agency;
• Regulatory and supervisory services in the field of communications under the Ministry of Digital Development of Kyrgyzstan;
• United Nations Office on Space Affairs (UNOOSA);
• United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific;
• Leading companies in the field of space activities: Maxar (USA), SpaceX (USA), Airbus (France), Planet (USA), SSI Monaco (Monaco), SES (Luxembourg), Viasat (USA), OneWeb (UK), ESRI ( USA), Satellogic (USA), Gilat (Israel), HEAD (China), TurkSAT (Turkey), NEC (Japan), Leonardo SPA (Italy), Ghalam (Kazakhstan), Aviators (UAE).
The conference will include sessions on “Application of space technologies for sustainable socio-economic development”, “Satellite communications: government, business, consumers”, “The role of remote sensing technologies in sustainable development”, “Unmanned aerial vehicles: industry and commercialization”.