The State Statistics Committee has provided information on certain types of food products imported from Kazakhstan over the past period of 2022.
According to the committee, wheat was the leader in terms of imported food products – 1.5 million tons, followed by wheat flour (218.3 thousand tons) and barley (47.3 thousand tons).
The figure for other imported food products during the reporting period is as follows:
- vegetable oil - 45.9 thousand tons;
- corn - 33.6 thousand tons;
- margarine - 25.8 thousand tons;
- potatoes - 23.5 thousand tons;
- beef - 9.1 thousand tons;
- dairy products - 3 thousand tons;
- confectionery - 1.6 thousand tons.