From today, salaries, pensions and stipends are increasing in the country.
At the end of December 2019, President Shavkat Mirziyoyev signed a decree “On measures to ensure the implementation of the law “On the state budget of Uzbekistan for 2020”.
According to the document, from February 1, 2020, the salary of public organization employees, as well as pensions, stipends, allowances and material assistance to low-income families is increased by 1.07 times.
Thus, from February 1, 2020, the following new tariff will be established in the republic:
- minimum payroll for labor (MPL) – 679,330 soums per month;
- base calculating amount of pension (BCAP) – 238,610 soums per month;
- minimum pension by age – 466,680 soums per month;
- allowance for people with disabilities since childhood – 466,680 soums per month;
- minimum amount of allowance for the elderly and disabled people, who do not have the required work experience – 286,390 soums per month.
At the same time, the base calculating amount (BCA – 223,000 soums) will remain unchanged.
This BCA is used to determine:
- the amount of taxes, fees, fines, state duties and other payments for provided public services;
- the cost of a patent, license and other payments for engaging in a certain type of entrepreneurial activity, the size of the authorized and other funds (capital) of organizations, the value of shares not paid in cash, other securities, the book value of assets of legal entities, the maximum amount of microloans and leasing, as well as other financial-economic indicators.