The Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications of Uzbekistan and the Ministry of Security and Public Administration of the Korea Republic have signed a memorandum of understanding on organizing the activities of the Uzbek-Korean expert group within the framework of cooperation in the field of electronic government and the digital economy.
The document was signed by Shukhrat Sadikov on behalf of Uzbekistan and by Young Chin on behalf of South Korea.
The followings were identified as priority tasks within the framework of the agreement:
• development of priority projects and programs for the development of e-government and digital economy;
• provision of consulting services as part of organizing the e-government development plan;
• development of state policy in the field of e-government and establishment of information exchange;
• exchange of information for streamlining organizational and technical work to transfer public services into electronic format;
• exchange of experience for the further development of the e-government system;
• implementation of additional priority projects in accordance with the e-government and digital economy development program.