20:40 / 22.02.2021
598
Parents, their minor child die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Khorezm

On February 20 this year at around 17:40, in a local café “Ortiq ota”, located in the “Shovot” mahalla of Shovot district, Khorezm region, the café owner, his wife and their three children suffered carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of a gas leak from a gas stove located in the kitchen of the café.

It is reported that the man, his wife and one of the children died on the spot, their two other children were hospitalized with severe poisoning symptoms.

The district prosecutor’s office is investigating the case.

Top