JSC Uzbekistan Airways, within the framework of the project for further unification and modernization of the aircraft engine fleet, has offered for sale the following aircraft:
- IL-76TD (5 units), production year - 1982-1992;
- IL-114-100 (7 units), production year - 1999-2013;
- Boeing 757-200 (2 units), production year - 1999;
- Boeing 767-3CBER (2 units), production year - 2003-2004;
- Helicopter MI-8MTV-1 VIP, release date - 06.09.2011.
It is also planned to return three Boeing-757-200 to the lessor this year. Instead, the company will acquire five a321neo aircraft in the coming years.
This is not the first time the company has tried to sell these aircraft. The same Boeing and IL were offered for sale in 2019 and 2020.