In January-March 2022, Uzbekistan exported 61,000 tons of polyethylene to 14 countries for $62 million.
The volume of polyethylene exports decreased by 30 thousand tons compared to the same period last year, the State Statistics Committee said.
In Q1 2022, the republic exported polyethylene mainly to the following countries:
- Turkey - 23.5 thousand tons
- Latvia - 12.5 thousand tons
- China - 12.4 thousand tons
- Russia - 5.4 thousand tons
- Kazakhstan - 2.2 thousand tons
- UK - 2 thousand tons
- Ukraine - 1.9 thousand tons